Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally Getting Around to a New Post...


Life Is a Juggling Act

Well I'm sure everyone has jumped ship and isn't coming on to check my blog anymore and I can hardly blame you. Let's see it's been awhile since I last posted and a lot has happened.

I got a new job back in March and then went full time a few months back. On top of all that I'm still running a side business which keeps me going. Plus I've added exercise back into my life about 2 months ago. For awhile I was working out after work but I found at the end of the day I was tired and found myself dreading my workout. Last week I started getting up early in the morning to do it and it's made all the difference. Yes, it's tough to get out of bed but it's non negotiable and I tell myself it's now or after work and early morning always wins.

The other day someone asked me how I mange to work full time and run a side business and I just said that I don't have a lot of free time and I have to be disciplined in time management. It got me thinking about all the things I cram into a week. Being this busy though does make me appreciate those down times when I can sit and do nothing, take a nap, watch TV or read.

I'm also grateful for what I do have right now and have always appreciated the little things in life that make me happy.

That's it for me stay tuned I'll be posting more frequently now,

S.

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I'm still reading it!
Lovely to see you Monday. And did I happen to mention that my hands are flaking off of my body? Just a thought......

FooFooBerry said...

Rachel,

Oh good to know I still have some readers out there. I'm planning to make some lotion today and you should have it in your hands tomorrow.

It was nice to see you and Jenny as well and it was a much needed break from my day.