Friday, July 24, 2009

More new soaps, you know you want to see them!

Hello,

So even though we have had a huge flood that flooded our entire basement (it's a long story and our neighbour's 50,000 litre pool split and headed for our basement). It's still under renos as we speak and there is a huge (I mean gigantic) bin on our driveway with all our fully furnished downstairs packed in there, no access to printers, things I need etc.).

Believe or not though I've carved out a tiny space to make soap. If you live nearby you can pick these gems up at Moss Street Market here. Here are my latest creations:

A cute Licorice mini soap:


This is a Lime Coconut one that has since turned brown due to the Coconut scent:

You can buy one here.

Yummy Banana Soap (I'm on a Banana frenzy lately)

To purchase this beauty go here.

Grass Soap (smells more fresh than real grass):

Grab one here.

I'm hoping to whip up some yummy (pink or peach) mint lip balms next week so stay tuned.

Other than creating and working I'm enjoying the nice sunny weather outside.

:)

No comments: