Friday, November 13, 2009

New Roots Olympic inspired clothing!


Check out the article here.

I've always loved Roots and remember their famous hoodies when I was a kid. In high school I'd frequently go to Roots and buy a new sweat shirt with pride. Since I grew up in Toronto I'd often go to the local mall to see what new products they had and I was like a kid in a candy store.

Roots outfitted Canada's Olympians prior to the Bay taking over for the 2006 Winter Games in Turin. It was then that I bought a beautiful all white roots zipper sweatshirt with red stripes along the sides and still feel happy every time I wear it. It's the branding too and the way it feels like such a part of Canadian culture. That feeling of excitement and feeling cool tends to translate when you wear their clothing.

Now that I've seen this new red hoodie I'm getting the urge to go out and buy one.

Chow,

Michelle

No comments: