Monday, March 15, 2010

Paralympic Games



Since the Paralympic Games are in full swing I thought I'd keep up my header. To check out the schedule of these games go here under Schedule and Results.

I had a chance to see a special on these games during the Olympics and it was so inspiring to see the determination of these athletes. You realize nothing is impossible and the parents behind these athletes are amazing as well.

When I was watching The Biggest Loser a few weeks back they had a special on the Olympics where they went to the Olympic training base and they met on of the athletes who competes in the Paralympic Games and she is a skier. She said her mom just put her on skies and said figure it out and now she is a fierce competitor.

I'll be watching these games as well until the games officially leave our province.

Michelle

No comments: