Monday, July 12, 2010

Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free Brownies

So I've been on a baking frenzy lately. My sister and I sell our products at a local market. We make bath and beauty products and also sell our regular baking gluten free. I was recently diagnosed with a wheat allergy so I've been experimenting to find the perfect treats.

Brownies below:


This was my first attempt Saturday night and made them for my sister and I to sample and we loved them. These are gluten, egg and dairy free. I chose not to use coffee this time but next time will definitely add that to the recipe.

Then Sunday I decided to make a Chocolate Chai Brownie


Oh boy these are very good as well and it's a toss up between the two and I have to say I love them both. I'll be selling these at our market soon.

M.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I'll bet they are delicious! I recently made a batch of black bean brownies (attempting a healthier treat). They were surprisingly delicious.

FooFooBerry said...

Anne-Marie,

My mom made those brownies too and they were quite good. We find that our gluten free is so popular at our Saturday market we are offering less of the wheat baking.

Have a fun time in DC, I was there a long time ago and loved it.

Anne-Marie said...

Back from DC and boy was it hot! I loved all of the history and monuments though! Thanks for the support- we still have a long way to go to help educate our lawmakers!