Saturday, October 02, 2010

The new jewelry I bought

Hello,

I'm currently at the market my sister and I sell at but want to talk about the new jewelry I bought. I got a blue czech stone necklace with matching earrings. The vendor next to me at Moss makes beautiful things and she was wearing one a few weeks back and I knew I had to buy one for myself. I also got this cool looking bracelet that I think looks very rocker chick.

Blue Czech Glass Necklace:


Blue Czech Glass Earring (it was hard to get a photo of these):


What I describe as my rocker chick Asian bracelet:


Other exciting news is I got my haircut from my fabulous hairdresser Stacey. I've been getting my hair cut from her for the last 4 years of so. She has taught in hairdressing schools and is currently working in the public school system. I found two cute dews and had her mesh the two photos and I love the results.

Until next time,

Michelle

No comments: