Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Yummy Food Inspirations

Hello,

Thought I'd post some of my latest food creations. This is a lovely lunch my sister made for me the other day (vegetable soup, with hummus and crackers):

My delicious lunch



Next up is my mom's divine gluten free marshmellows (I'll be making the next batch very soon). These did not last very long:

Gluten Free Marshmellow
The outside is dipped in Callebaut cocoa and the flavour is coffee/maple. These were so divine tasting.

Last up is a gluten free fruit tart. We are selling our gluten free baking at Market Square in a few weeks and are experimenting to find the perfect crust. Of course they have to be eaten afterwards so I was happy to oblige.

Gluten Free & Vegan Fruit Tart
This was delicious and I can't wait for round two.

Next up will be marshmellows, gluten free bread and whatever else stirs my fancy.

Michelle

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Yum! That tart looks so good. Yay for gluten free!