Friday, May 18, 2007

Coming Up Candles!

(Let's see we'll go clockwise from the bright orange one which is Pacific Peach, Sweet Freesia, Pina Colada, Sugar, a new batch of Fresh Fig, Fresh, Dark Roast and Green Tea in the middle. Our house smells so good right now)

So I've been behind on blogging lately. That's partly because I've been making lots of candles for our market. We started with candles at the end of last season and have continued on with them. Our friend Jen at Forward Thinking Foods is a huge fan. So this year we added some new scents. Last week I added Sweet Freesia and Green Tea. This week I've got Dark Roast, Pina Colada, Sugar, Fresh, and Pacific Peach.

(some yummy rolls I made not too long ago)

Also it was my mom's birthday last week and we took her out for a nice lunch and walked around downtown etc. Also a lot of house things happening and lots of company friends, family relatives etc. I've been having problems with my internet and thought it was due to my router (and it could still be partly the router). Anywho it kept getting really slow on and off and the other day I asked my internet supplier what was up. Well they sent someone over yesterday to get it all rewired and activated another cable so now my internet it on it's on line instead of sharing with the TV. The guy even said I could have a higher speed then I already have a month free to try out. So now it's super fast.

So I'm alive and well and enjoying life and wanted to do a quick catch up on things. So for those gossip fans I should be updating that blog sometime today. Stay tuned.

Toodle loo,

:) S.

2 comments:

Smile said...

Would you be willing to share your cinnamon rolls recipe with me? Or is it top secret??? ;-)

FooFooBerry said...

It's top secret at this point.