Thursday, February 24, 2011

The view outside my house

So I woke yesterday and saw this surprise out my window:

Outside across the street

Outside living room window

Outside our door

The pretty view outside
We don't get snow very often so it was a bit of a shock to say the least. When my family and I moved here there was snow similar to this. It cripples the city and lots of schools and offices are closed.

Being from Ontario I grew up with snow and love how beautiful it looks. It is bright and casts a beautiful glow which I quite enjoy. It is bitter cold out and hard to drive in so I think most people want it go away.

Michelle

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful! We just got a light dusting yesterday. I love how it brightens up the city!

FooFooBerry said...

Anne-Marie,

I'm sad to see it go but it does make life a little easier because now I can walk to work again.