Thursday, October 05, 2006

I can't get enough of these...


I absolutely love Maltesers. You know those malt balls that have a yummy chocolate coating on the outside. When I'm eating them which I'm doing right now I like to let them melt in my mouth and then let the malt ball slowly dissolve.

My other favourite treat is smarties. Yep, me and a coated candy seem to belong together. With smarties you have a nice crisp candy coating in different colours and then delicious milk chocolate in the middle. Also love to let these melt in my mouth, they are really good with a hot drink as it helps with the melting process.

The other day I saw Maltesers really cheap and went nuts in the store. Then I was grocery shopping yesterday and smarties called out to me. The thing is I have to wean myself off of these two as they are rather addicting. I just finished a bag. This time maybe I can go a few weeks without having more.

S.

5 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Hallo,

Now that you love Maltesers so much, try a bag from the English sweet shop. Even better !

FooFooBerry said...

Yeah I really gotta do that.

Kirsten B. said...

MMmmMMmmmMm! Smarties!
Am I the only person weird enough to group Smarties into colours then eat them two by two? Ya, I'm weird, but I love 'em!

FooFooBerry said...

Kirsten,

Yeah I eat mine in about 4's or 5's and sometimes I eat them by the colour too.

Smile said...

Yum, I have a craving for them now.