Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jesus met me there

(Photo found at AOL Music)

Do you ever have those moments when you're feeling quite stressed and angry? This morning those emotions swept over me this and I stood there and instead of stressing more I decided to take a few deep breaths and put in my Michelle Tumes CD "Center of my Universe" 2000(I've seen her in concert a few times and love her). Standing there I closed my eyes and listened to the song "Deep Love." Then all of the sudden Jesus' peace swept over me. I felt the chills run through my body and the knowing that he was there and everything was going to be okay. Sometimes I get so caught up in things that I forget He is with me and it was a reminder He is still here and loves me very much. It was one of those aha moments.

S.

Listen Here (you'll need Real Player to hear it)

Lyrics from "Deep Love"

Sky is calling to the steeple
As it echoes out my name
I can hear You in the air I breathe

Spanning the years that have
come and gone
You roll like the ocean underneath
the sun
Weaving my soul to the Holy One
Weaving on and on with...

Love, it searches everything
It searches everyone
Your love, it reaches all that I am
And I am overcome by Your
Deep, deep love
Deep, deep love

Candles are burning
And I pray that You'll be near
me as I kneel
I can see you in the air I breathe.

No comments: