Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Sugar Blues and my new do

This is too funny. It caught my eye on Yahoo and I had to watch it and of course put it on here. The ending is a little surprising too. I now present:
COOKIE SINGS THE BLUES



Enjoy this sad song (poor little guy). Today I went downtown to run a few errands and it started to rain quite a bit. I was glad I had a hood on my coat to keep me dry, except when I went into stores I'm sure I looked like a little veclempt (that word goes back to an SNL skit years ago with Mike Myers).

Well Monday night I got my haircut. I met this parent two years ago when I worked with a special needs girl and she told me about this woman who cuts her hair. I've been going to her ever since and this is a photo in thermal special effects. Picture is taken using Photo Booth (they have a different effects) which I find addicting.

Toodles,

S. says Peace Out to all those in blogger land

4 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

ah haha! Funny video clip! Andy I like the new hair, sorry I didn't mention it the other night. And speaking of the other night...THANK YOU!! I muchly appreciated the assistance! I'mm whip my new digs into shape and we'll have our waffle night soon!!

Smile said...

Great new haircut and the special effects. Cool.

Rachel H. said...

That is tooooo funny! I didn't expect the ending at all....lol....

FooFooBerry said...

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. I know I'm behind in posting but should have one up very soon. So stay tuned.