Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gossip Blog and another Link

Gossip photo found at: www.thezreview.co.uk/

Just to let you know I fixed the Hilary Duff video link (thanks Linda for letting me know) so it now works fine. Also I have a Gossip blog. I love finding out new Hollywood gossip so I thought why not start a gossip blog. You can find all the juicy details HERE or by clicking on the link Gossip Lips under My Other Blogs. The blog address was supposed to be: www.gossiplips.blogspot.com which I thought was a brilliant name but guess what someone else has it even though their blog hasn't been updated since 2005 so bizlips was the next best thing. I'll try to update it as often as I can.

Also I loved the Honda UK ad and all the facts I included with the post that I've also added that to the link file as well under Must See Honda UK ad. You can also find it HERE.

Okay that's all for now,

S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out your Gossip blog now. It sounds interesting.