Monday, March 05, 2007

Something Light, Hilary Duff's New Video!



Paint, paint and more paint; C and I haver been painting our downstairs room for the last week and a half and are tired and cranky. First we had to clear out the room as much as we could, then all the rest of the rug had to be ripped out and the carpet boards pulled up as well. Then we painted the walls white, then the ceiling white and bought a concrete paint to seal the floor white. The walls took way longer than we imagined they would because it is this chipboard type of wall and all the cracks have to be painted separately. The ceiling wasn't too bad. For the floor we bought an oil based paint as we didn't realize you could get one in a latex. So we ran out of that yesterday and had to get another can. To top it all off I painted the TV/Entertainment unit which was this ugly chipboard brown. Now it is a nice white as well. Will post pictures when it is all done.

I've always found Hilary Duff's music very catchy and I saw her latest video the other day. Her new album doesn't come out until April 3rd. Check out her WEBSITE for more info. She has also gone brunette which seems to be the new rage in Hollywood ie. Cameron Diaz, Jessica Simpson. I think she looks better as a blonde and so does Cameron Diaz. Her new video is (well the one I saw) is called "With Love" and you can see it here or:



here: (originally I had the another video right in my blog from you tube but it got pulled from the site so it case it gets pulled go to the here link in bold)

What drives me nuts in the end of course. Maybe there is more to come?

Toodles,

S. is out

1 comment:

Smile said...

The video is no longer available on YouTube. It looks like it violated some legal agreement and got pulled. I'll watch it on Yahoo! Videos or somewhere else.