Monday, March 26, 2007

Lovely Lunches & Seeing Nelly Furtado!

Okay so it's been a bit since I posted but life gets a little busy sometimes.




The last two weeks I've had delightful treats. Last week I went to see one of my friends who I sell at the market with. C. and I went up and visited their beautiful home they had built from scratch. It was like so picturesque with nature all around us and we had a scrumptious lunch (okay I didn't take these photos, but you get the idea).



Then I visited with another friend of mine who lives in a Barbie Doll house by the ocean. It was great to chat and have delicious food. Her place was quaint and cozy nestled into green foliage and blooming buds outside her window.

So I got to see Nelly Furtado in person on one of her world tour stops and hear her screaming fans. It was fun but I wished I had my taken my camera with me. I thought about going up to one of the younger girls and asking for their video footage but I refrained. You can read about her hometown stop (where they dedicated a day especially for her) HERE that started off the tour.

Au Revoir mes amis,

(Picture taken by my friend Linda)

:) S.

4 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

Mmmm, waffles were sooo good! THANKS again! and the apple topping was uber yummy!

Smile said...

That's cool. Did Nelly Furtado perform or was it just an interview/wave to the crowd kind of public appearance? She's hosting Sunday night's Juno Awards.

Smile said...

Hey, Nelly won 3 Juno Awards last night.

Smile said...

Oops, my error. She won 5 Junos.