Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Going Crazy Wanna Come 9/25, 5:43pm


Photo (with permission) "Spectrum"
by Emily M. Hanson


Okay I'm trying to open an account in Blogger Beta and so I come up with the idea to open an whole new account with new URL and all. Then after I do that I swap everything over to the new place but keep the old account.

I want my original address so I go to the new one and switch the setting to old address adn then go to the old address and switch to the new one. Sounds easy, well it turned into a nightmare and I ended up open 4 accounts and now can't open my original one. So I deleted one and have no idea how to delete the other one.

The bottom line is I will not give up until it is all ticky boo and that is how I learn and why some people think I'm so smart. It's desperation and the will to not give up until I'm satisfied with the solution.

S.

No comments: