Monday, September 25, 2006

Steve Irwin's (Crocodile Hunter's) Death 9/6, 2:29pm

Photo provided by Yahoo Images steve0.jpg (This image may be subject to copyright)

I was shocked to hear that Steve Irwin the famous crocodile man died. I remember watching one of his videos when I worked at a school a couple of years ago. He seemed fearless and so passionate about his work. Back in 2004 I remember hearing about him feeding a crocodile with a baby in his hands and he left unscathed by it all. Everyone including me was beginning to think he was invincible.

Then I was sitting there on the couch when the news came of his death and I was so shocked. I'm not his number 1 fan but I was surprised that it happened so quickly like a blink of an eye. It shows me that no one is invincible and that everyday I'm hearing about so and so in the hospital or so and so having a heart attack or so and so dying. It just makes me realize that life is so fragile and that we should make every moment count.

This news also makes me glad I'm a Christian and I know I'll be in heaven when my time is up.

As Ryan Seacrest used to say on his show: "Seacrest out" I'll end off there.

S. Out

No comments: