Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Britney Divorces K-Fed and Cute Sleepy Cat

This is probably old news to some of you by now. I wasn't surprised by shocked they stayed together so long. Just the other day I got magazines from the library one from June saying the marriage was in trouble and all the problems with it and one from July about how K-Fed was going to make the marriage work as his baby called him Dada. The view had a celebration over the event. I'm glad it is over between them only because I didn't think he was the right guy for her and when her show "Chaotic" was on he seemed like he wasn't in love with her. For the highlight from Much see below.



Since I love cats and found this video I couldn't resist putting it on here.



Crazed beyond belief with our craft show I say S out.

No comments: