Thursday, November 23, 2006

Craving My Bed Poem

When C and I had our big Christmas show a couple weeks ago we were going non stop to get everything done in time for the show. So we had a lot of late nights and were getting cranky and tired. The last night of our big push I came up to my room to get something and was dreaming of being in my bed. I wrote this poem. (see below)

Ta ta for now,

S.

Photo courtesy of Creative Commons "Colour Palette" by Pager PG

"Bed? Where Do You Dwell?"

Sweet mystery of bed
where do you dwell?
In my mind
somewhere in my head?

Perchance we shall
meet up soon.
As I toil by the
twilight of the moon.

My body craves rest
as I long to doze
off in my nest.

S.
© 11/9/06 6:24 p.m.


1 comment:

FooFooBerry said...

Mary Ann,

It was a craft show as my sister and I make soaps, body butters, lotions, berry knit hats, jewelry etc. Yes, I finally got some much needed rest. We have another show coming up in a week.