Monday, November 27, 2006

My home in White Way of Delight, Narnia



Well as you can see how lovely it looks in Narnia today. The snow is absolutely lovely and our neighbour helped us shovel which was great. Then we had tea and stayed cozy inside. The tree shown is the one infront of my house.

Also I made some lovely candles as well: Cranberry and Warm Vanilla Soy ones. They smell great.




Maybe tomorrow I'll run into
Peter, Lucy, Asland, Thomas
the fawn and the white witch.

In the land of Narnia I bid
Au revoir,

S.

3 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

Wow! Beautiful snow and tree photos! I Looooove the snow! So pretty! Yes, it does seem like we've traveled into Narnia. Meet you later by the lampost!!

Smile said...

Beautiful! Not a single snowflake out east. Hopefully soon, then I can post some winter wonderland pics on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear FooFoo,

You must have the perfect life - when I read your entries it seems as if you are dressed by birds.

Thank you for brightening my otherwise gloomy day:)
Lorelei Gilmour